2020 Season Start Postponed


We’re going to postpone the start of the season until later this summer. We’re going to refund half the registration fees at this time (not including the $10/player fee for now). We’ll reevaluate as the situation evolves. And if the entire season needs to be cancelled, we will refund the rest.

At this time, the Tournament is still tentatively planned for July 11-12. But, we’1ll need to play that one by ear as well. Feel free to optimistically sign up, as we’re not collecting fees up front.

The safety of our players and community is our top priority during this time. If getting on the courts is at all risky, we will not hesitate to cancel the season. But, hopefully we see a return to normalcy soon enough, and bocce can be a happy reunion for friends and family. Until then, please stay safe.

Read more news