Time flies through the Holiday Season, but it’s time to start thinking about next year! Benicia Bocce League 2020 registration opens on Jan. 18th at 12pm. So, get your team together and ready, and have your Capo register that Saturday. (No more midnight registrations!) Registration will close on March 7th, at 12pm. But, don’t procrastinate!
For 2020, we’re planning to add a new division, Saturday mornings at 9am. We sadly had to turn away teams last year, and we don’t want to have to do that again if we have enough new sign ups.
As usual, when you register, you’ll pick the top three divisions you’d like to play in. Division placements will be made after registration closes, and will use the following priorities, with ties go to the first to register.
- Top priority goes to returning teams that are staying in their division.
- Second priority goes to returning teams that are moving to a different division.
- Third priority goes to new teams being formed by returning players.
- Last priority goes to completely new teams.
Prices this year remain the same, $350 per team, plus $10 per player. Team sizes are again from 6 to 12 players.
Here are some important dates for 2020:
- Registration: Jan. 18, 12pm to Mar. 7, 12pm
- Capo Meeting: Sat. Apr. 4, 10am
- Opening Day: Sat. Apr. 25
- Blackout dates
- Memorial Day: May 22 - 25
- Independence Day: July 1 - 7
- Year End Celebration: Sat. Aug. 29
- Playoffs: Sep. 9 - 19
We’ll send out another reminder for registration in a few weeks, with some more info for the season. But, put it down on your calendar, registration opens on Jan. 18th, and start getting organized. If you need extra players, or are an extra yourself, check out the BBL - Find a Team Facebook group.
We’re looking forward to another great season.